Commercial Insurance in Beavercreek, OH
With over 60 years of combined industry experience, you can’t go wrong with Liz Myers or Patti Drake as your commercial insurance agents. Finding the right plan to match your business can be overwhelming, but Liz and Patti will walk you through the process to find an ideal insurance package.
Commercial Insurance options include:
- Commercial Auto: If you are a business owner whose company has a fleet of vehicles, you’ll want the same protection you have for your personal vehicles.
- General Liability: Today, even the smallest mishaps can result in large lawsuits. Liability insurance can protect the assets of your business in the event of a personal injury or property damage lawsuit.
- Excess Liability: You can cover your business from catastrophic issues with excess liability. These policies can ensure that your insurance plan will act as an umbrella and cover any claims that exceed the amount of your existing coverage.
- Commercial Property: Most business owner policies (BOP) cover the structure of your property. Commercial Property Insurance will cover the valuable contents of your business – furniture, computers and other crucial equipment.
- Worker’s Compensation Group Rating: This program allows employers to reduce their workers’ compensation costs by joining together and being rated as a group.