With the recent CDC announcements regarding vaccinated individuals and mask wearing, we have decided to return to our normal open office operating procedures which include the following changes.
- No mask requirements for vaccinated individuals visiting our office for routine payments, appointments, service calls, etc.
- The doors to our office will be reopened for face-to-face meetings with our customers, carrier representatives and prospects.
- Social Distancing and office sanitization will continue to be implemented for the protection of staff and customers.
- Electronic communication methods will continue to be offered as options to face to face meetings with our staff whether in our office or off-site in person meetings. I.E. Zoom, Text, phone call, are all still available if elected.
- Our drop box will remain open for use by customers for payment, documents, etc.
We are excited to responsibly welcome our customers, prospects, and carrier representatives back into our office and look forward to re-establishing the personal relationships that can only come from in person connections. We thank everyone for their tolerance, patience, and continued business with our agency through these trying times and will continue to monitor the best practices to maintain the health of our staff and customers above all other factors.