Shoppers are always looking for that next big sale or deal. When it comes to purchasing a 46” HDTV, it is easy to identify all the features you want, and then shop for the best price. In fact, many retailers might even negotiate with you to get your business. When selecting your insurance, you cannot think the same way. Why?
- Insurance can never go on sale, it is highly regulated.
- Consumers rarely have complete information about various insurance products.
- Consumers may believe that “popular” or advertised products are high in quality.
Let me make it clear that high priced insurance does not always equate to a better value. However, if you purchase the low-priced insurance policy are you satisfied that all the coverage terms are consistent with a higher priced policy? A better way to look at this is to consider the value of what you are buying. Here are some of the value added advantages you will find in insurance if you do a little searching.
What makes up a high value insurance program?
- An insurance policy that will respond to your risks when a loss occurs.
- The extra services offered by the insurer at no cost to you.
- The knowledge and expertise of the agent. The agent is your key to a high value advantage. The agent is the one who helps you identity your risks and designs a policy specifically for you. The agent will be there to help you manage through a claim and to educate you.
- Your agent increases your insurance value by helping you understand why the premiums are different.
Value is more than price
There are also non-price variables that every insurance purchaser should consider.
- The agent’s experience in your industry. Do you want an agent who primarily only insures homes, to insure your restaurant? These risks are different and should be treated as such.
- Insurance companies have customer satisfaction ratings for claims, premium processing, and other services. Do you want to use an insurer with a below-average claims handling rating?
In conclusion, only an experienced agent can help you understand and define the true value of your insurance purchase.
While the massive national agencies spend millions on television ads and offer barebones policies, they do not know you. When your needs change or your situation complicates, you don’t want an automated phone tree or cold cyber-agent. You want to talk to compassionate, honest insurance experts, close to home, right here in Beavercreek, OH – that’s our team. You shouldn’t have to spend hours researching and comparing policies. Let the specialists at Reichley guide you through the complex insurance industry.
Call today to alleviate the worry and get covered – (937) 429-0655.