COVID-19 may be part of our lives forever. As we move into 2021, you need to re-think how you view insurance. Insurance is not best purchased with the concept of; the lower the cost the better for me. We have seen too many issues arise in 2020 where someone had cheap insurance and ended up having an un-insurance claim, poor customer services, or no insurance at all.
Remember These Values Should Be Important To You
- It does not cost you more to develop a relationship with a professional insurance advisor. You want an agent who is there to serve you at all times.
- The right insurance designed for you is what you need.
- Understand the value and culture of the agency, do that match yours?
- Insurance may not be your only option. We might tell you to not turn in that small claim.
- Insurance is design to protect your family and finances.
- We offer a process of getting you the insurance you need.
- Our agency’s core values are based on developing a relationship with you, understanding your needs, and educating you on what action we take together.
Your life is changing. We ask you these kinds of questions to understand your insurance needs.
- Do you have any domestic employees?
- Have there been any changes in marital status?
- Are you involved in any nonprofit organizations?
- Do you own a business and operate from your home?
- Are you remote working in 2021?
- Do you own a second home?
- Are adult children now living at home?
- Do you drive for a rideshare company?
- Do you rent out your home?
- Have you started a home business?
- Do you own any unique collections of art, wine, cars, or guns?
- Are there any children in college?
You need a partner in 2021, let us show you how we do it.