Five Questions To Ask Your Broker
There is a growing trend that involves the idea that insurance agents are different. And that when selecting your personal insurance, it pays to use an agent who has experience, knowledge and the service you need.
Your agent should have many years’ experience in the industry. They should have a staff that has the knowledge and experience to handle your individual personal insurance concerns and questions. Your agent should be able to offer alternatives and services that others can’t. For example, can your agent help you with flood insurance, ATV coverage or your second home?
Here Are Five Questions To Ask You Broker
- What is your experience in the insurance industry?
- If I have a claim, how will you help me?
- How often will you call me to review my account?
- How many markets will you use to market my personal insurance program?
- What is your policy on following up with customer requests?
There are other ways to help you evaluate the agent, which include; visit their web page to learn more about their services, ask for references, and check other social media sites.