When you meet or talk to your agent, what are the topics of conversation? Are you talking just about your bill, or how you got an endorsement and didn’t understand it? Do you get way too much communication on how to reduce your premium by buying less coverage? Many companies will tell you, and you don’t need to talk to your agent.
We are here to provide a different approach. We recommend talking to your agent at least once a year and even more if needed. Communication is the key to all good relationships. We will reach out to you and talk to you about the following.
- How is your claim being processed? Can we help you?
- Did you get your policy, and do you have any questions?
- Have you made any major purchases; a new car, boat, or other high-end items?
- I know you have a wine collection, did you but any new bottles that need to be insured?
- Your son Travis is heading off to college; we might want to review your coverage.
- How is your new job going? Do they offer life insurance, or would you like to look at some options?
- Have you thought more about identity theft coverage? Or do you have any questions?
- We have found many people are driving for a ride-sharing company, is there anyone in your house doing this?
These are just some examples of what our conversations might look like. Of course, we also start with a good day it is great to connect, and end with thank you for your business, we value our relationship and love serving you.